Any ice cream van trading within Slough will require a street trading consent. The consent will allow trading to take place throughout the whole borough, however the van can only remain static in any one location for a maximum of 20 minutes. Full details of Slough Borough Councils street trading policies and conditions can be found on the street trading applications web page.
Food & Safety
To register a new food business please contact the the Food & Safety team.
- completed application form
- declaration of convictions and cautions form
- relevant fee
- basic criminal record check
- valid passport or appropriate visa
- 2 additional forms of identification (please see page 2 of application form).
- 1 passport size photograph of all applicants and nominated assistants
- 1 colour photograph of the vehicle
- valid certificate of motor insurance
- valid MOT certificate
- evidence of Public Liability Insurance (£5m)
- copies of any certificate or accreditation for food safety/hygiene issued within the last 3 years