Responsible authorities

Applications for all new premises licences, club premise certificates, premises licence variations, club premise certificate variations, review applications and provisional statements must be sent to all the responsible authorities listed:

Temporary Event Notice (TEN) applications must be sent to the following:

  • the Licensing Authority
  • Licensing - Thames Valley Police 
  • Neighbourhood Enforcement Team
  • Food & Safety.

Contact us

Contact Licensing form

01753 875664
Mon to Fri 9.30 am - 4.30 pm

In person
Mon to Fri 9.30 am - 4.30 pm