Please go to our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.

Street cafe licences

If you wish to place tables, chairs or other temporary furniture on the pavement to serve your customers, you must obtain a licence from the Council.

Licences are issued on an annual basis upon successful application. Please contact the highways department on 01753 475111 or email for an application pack and further information.