The Five Year Plan sets out:
- the council's vision
- our priority outcomes
- the role of the council in making this happen.
The introduction of the Five Year Plan in 2015 was important in providing clarity of vision and direction, explaining how and why the council is changing and identifying more effective and efficient ways of working together.
It is updated every year and we also produce an Annual Report so we can check progress.
Slough Borough Council Five Year Plan 2018-2023
Slough Borough Council Five Year Plan 2017-2021
Slough Borough Council Five Year Plan 2016-2020
Slough Borough Council Five Year Plan 2015-2019
Growing a place of opportunity and ambition.
Our priority outcomes - putting people first
- Outcome 1 – Slough children will grow up to be happy, healthy and successful.
- Outcome 2 – Our people will be healthier and manage their own care needs.
- Outcome 3 – Slough will be an attractive place where people choose to live, work and stay.
- Outcome 4 – Our residents will live in good quality homes.
- Outcome 5 – Slough will attract, retain and grow businesses and investment to provide opportunities for our residents.