Change of name

If you have changed your name you will need to complete a change of name form

  • Email the electoral registration team at and give your previous name and your address, and we will send you a change of details form
  • you will need to provide supporting evidence, such as: marriage or civil partnership certificate, deed poll, or amended birth certificate.