Early Help Assessment Training - Using the EHA Electronic System
Conference Room 3 & 4
SL1 1JLGet Directions
Practitioners from agencies working with children, young people & families responsible for EHA
Practitioners from all agencies working with children, young people and families, who will be responsible for completing an Early Help Assessment and have attended the Introductory training beforehand.
You MUST have completed the EHA Introductory training course in the last 6 months.
- To understand the use of Early Help Assessment in Slough.
- To understand the benefits of using an electronic system.
- Participants will be able to undertake and record an EHA.
- Understand statutory guidance for Early Help Assessments (EHA) & be confident in using Slough's EHA process.
- Understand the benefits of an electronic system & use the Slough EHA e-System with confidence.
- Understand who should use the EHA electronic system.
- Understand what support will be available to users of the EHA electronic system.
If you have any questions please email the Early Help Team EHA@scstrust.co.uk or call us on 01753 476589.
Further contact details about specific training are included in the course flyers.