EHA Introductory Training
Assessment & Info Team
Practitioners from all agencies working with children, young people and families responsible for EHA
NB - IMPORTANT INFORMATION - CHANGE OF VENUE
Please note that the venue for this course has now been changed to:
BEECHWOOD CONFERENCE CENTRE
LONG READINGS LANE
SLOUGH SL2 1QE
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the Early Help Assessment process in Slough.
- Recognise the positives of undertaking a good Early Help Assessment and the impact this can have on the child, young person and family.
- Understand how the Early Help Assessment process links to other assessment processes.
- Understand statutory guidance for Early Help Assessments (EHA) & be confident in using Slough's EHA process.
- Be more confident to undertake an assessment & write a SMART plan
- Understand the need to use multi-agency EHAs to improve outcomes.
- Understand when & how to share information.
- Understand the benefits of an electronic system.
- Understand Team around the Family meetings, including how to chair a TAF
- Understand the role of the Lead Professional
- Understand the role of the Early Help Panel.
Presenters: Resource & Information Team - Early Help Assessment Advisers
If you have any questions please email the Early Help Team EHA@scstrust.co.uk or call us on 01753 476589.
Further contact details about specific training are included in the course flyers.