Anne Andrews, gave an update on the recent Joint SACRE meeting as follows:
· Crossing the Bridge project was in progress.
· Training held on the 23 February 2017 at a Baptist Church in Wokingham was well attended with positive feedback.
· A second day of training had been rescheduled.
· A Hub meeting had been arranged for 25th April 2017 (starting at 4pm), followed immediately after by a general training session between 5.45pm and 7pm for members new to SACRE. Details would be circulate to SACRE members in due course. The Chair gave apologies for the meeting, as she had been invited to give a talk on Muslim/Jewish at a university. Members were invited to consider attending to ensure Slough SACRE was represented.
· The review of locally agreed syllabus this year, which was required to be reviewed every 5 years.
· The Crossing the Bridge Directory was in progress – current list would be provided by Catherine Jinkerson (who was collating the directory) and circulated to members to check that the details of their places of worship/organisations were included.
It was reported that the Crossing the Bridge mini bus had not visited the Hindu Temple in Slough. Cllr Bedi agreed to approach the temple about nominating Hindu representative on the Slough SACRE.
Resolved – That the update be noted.