All Members who believe they have a Disclosable Pecuniary or other Interest in any matter to be considered at the meeting must declare that interest and, having regard to the circumstances described in Section 4 paragraph 4.6 of the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, leave the meeting while the matter is discussed.
Agenda Item 6: Community Governance Review
· Councillor Smith declared he was a Parish Councillor on Colnbrook with Poyle Parish Council
· Councillors Anderson and Carter declared that they were Parish Councillors on Britwell Parish Council.
· Councillor Sohal declared that he was a Parish Councillor on Wexham Court Parish Council.
Agenda Item 7: School Cuts Motion
· Councillor Brooker declared that he was a Governor at Churchmead Secondary School and Ryvers Primary School.
· Councillor Amarpreet Dhaliwal declared that he was a Governor at Khalsa Primary School.
· Councillor Kelly declared that he was employed by a Slough Academy and would leave the meeting during consideration of the item.