The change will come into force at 00:01 Saturday 24 October. Find out more details about Slough going into tier 2 and what it means.
Please go to our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.
This Committee and its Sub-Committee:
· decides the number and allocation of Hackney Carriages.
· produce and adjust operational guidelines on taxi licensing.
· considers and determines licences for private hire vehicles and hackney carriage drivers where special circumstances apply such as convictions for traffic or other offences.
· determines street trading, public entertainment and a number of other licences.
· exercise the functions of the Licensing Act 2003.
Support officer: Shabana Kauser. 07821 811 259
25 Windsor Road
Phone: 07821 811 259
Web site: http://www.slough.gov.uk