Report littering, graffiti or fly-tipping

Street cleaning issues

This form is to report litter, graffiti, fly-tipping etc.

You can also use this form to report a dead animal, such as a dog, on council owned roads or land.

To report a problem with dog fouling please call 01753 875255 or go to the report dog fouling page.

To report other issues relating to roads or pavements please see the report a road issue page.

To report problems to do with household waste collection please contact Amey.

Council tenants should contact the Housing Service.

eForms by AchieveForms