Contact trading standards for businesses or traders

Consumer advice

For consumer advice complete the Citizen Advice Consumer query form or call their helpline on 03454 04 05 06.

Businesses and traders

Please use this form only if you are a business or trader within Slough or looking to form a formal partnership with Slough Borough Council.

If you are not based in Slough, then you need to contact your Trading Standards team (scroll down to the bottom of the webpage).

eForms by AchieveForms