The Slough Adult Social Care Winter Plan sets out how the Council will work together with voluntary sector and statutory partners to protect and support local residents, providers, and our workforce as far as reasonably possible, from an increase in the incidence of the flu and COVID-19.
This is a partnership plan and has been developed in collaboration with East Berkshire CCG, Frimley Integrated Care System (F ICS), Berkshire Health Foundation Trust, Public Health, Slough Co-production Network, Slough Carers Network, Slough Care Providers Forum, Healthwatch Slough and Berkshire Care Association (BCA).
The aim of the plan is to ensure that high quality, safe and timely care is provided to all those that need it, whilst protecting people that need care, their carers, and the social care workforce from COVID-19. This plan covers the period 1 October 2020 and will run up until 31 March 2021 and sets out actions for:
- preventing and controlling the spread of infection in care settings
- collaboration across health and care services
- technology and digital support
- supporting people who receive social care, the workforce, and carers.
- Adult Social Care winter plan 2020-2021.
- Adult Social Care winter plan 2020-2021 - assurance letter.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Please go to our accessibility statement for more information.