Updated 3 December 2020
Please call 01753 475111 or stay online and search for the service you need.
- Britwell, Cippenham and Langley Community Hubs are open, with an appointments system for customers to be seen by housing or customer services at the council access points. If you really need to be seen face to face, please call the contact centre 01753 475111 to book an appointment first.
- To support this new appointment system and avoid disappointment at your community hub, booking an appointment will be essential. Please continue to use the phone and website as your first port of call to help keep you safe and ensure those most vulnerable and with complex cases will be able to be seen face to face first.
- Chalvey Community Hub is still closed but will open soon.
- Landmark Place will not be reopening. It is permanently closed.
- The Curve remains open for access to registrars.
- Library services across The Curve, Britwell, Cippenham and Langley are now partially open for a new library Click and Collect service.
Many of our services are available online
- Most of our residents pay their Council Tax online. This and many other services can be accessed online 24/7. It is both faster and safer.
- If you need assistance using our online services please contact 01753 475111 and one of our Customer Service Advisors will gladly help you.
Where possible, we ask that you contact us online or call us on 01753 475111.