Adult social care
Updated: 18 May 2021
Support to care providers in Slough
- Financial support to Slough care providers.
- Adult social care infection prevention control (IPC) grant summary.
- Care homes support plan narrative and template.
The Pines and Phoenix day services are cancelled. All clients will be supported in other ways. Update: day service provision for adults in Slough - August 2020. Any queries please call 01753 475111.
- Adult Social Care will continue to undertake Safeguarding Enquiries, seeking the contribution of partners where needed. We encourage everybody, whether in a formal role or as part of the voluntary community response to support vulnerable adults to report any concerns about abuse to Adult Social Care.
- Adult Social Care are working hard to ensure that we continue to deliver services effectively and safely during the Coronavirus Outbreak. We are acting on Government guidance to balance the need to provide key services to adults with care and support needs as well as maintain safe practices alongside our residents and partners.
- Visit report suspected adult abuse for more details on how to report any concerns.
- Find out more about types of abuse, or signs of abuse on the Slough Safeguarding Partnership website.