Contacting Housing Management
- Britwell Community Hub is open, with an appointments system for customers to be seen by housing or customer services at the council access point. If you really need to be seen face to face, please call the contact centre 01753 475111 to book an appointment first. To support this new appointment system, and avoid disappointment at your community hub, booking an appointment will be essential.
- Housing management are able to offer critical services to Slough Borough Council. Please use the phone and email first, however if you need to see a housing officer face-face you will need to make an appointment first by calling the contact centre on 01753 475111.
- Alternatively you can email one of these team emails:
These email addresses are regularly checked through the working day.
- We are now working through the list of non-urgent repairs to properties that were previously put on hold during the first few months of the COVID-19 outbreak. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as we continue to work safely through the repairs as quickly as possible. We will contact residents to schedule an appointment for any repair. If you are unwell or self-isolating, please let us know so we can consider how we can best support you.
- Your safety is our priority and we are continuing to carry out routine works within the recent government guidelines of safe access and social distancing.
- It is not mandatory for operatives to wear PPE specifically for COVID-19. Some operatives may choose to wear a face covering and gloves so do not be alarmed if this is the case.
- PPE is expected to be worn when conducting certain operational tasks, for example wearing safety goggles when undertaking works using chemicals.
- This will be relative to the works being undertaken. In line with Government guidance, our focus is on:
- regularly washing/sanitising hands
- maintaining safe social distancing while we carry out works and,
- thoroughly cleansing surfaces before we leave your property.
- Please continue to report a repair online or call 0800 915 1215.
- The government has changed the law to ensure bailiffs do not to enforce evictions in England over the period of national restrictions or over the Christmas period.
- This means that no eviction notices are to be served until 11 January at the earliest. Given that a 14 day notice period is required, no evictions are expected to be enforced until 25 January 2021 at the earliest.
- The only exceptions to this are the most serious circumstances: illegal occupation, false statement, anti-social behaviour, perpetrators of domestic abuse in social housing, where a property is unoccupied following the death of a tenant and extreme rent arrears equivalent to 9 months’ rent with any arrears accrued since 23 March discounted.