Booking a test slot, what you need and where to go
Updated: 26 July 2021
Book a slot
Initial testing slots are 30 minutes.
You can also just drop in!
Before you visit
- You need to provide a mobile phone number or email address when you register for a test at the site.
- Bring your mobile phone and make sure it's charged. If you do not have a mobile phone, there will be facilities at the site to register.
- Bring a face mask.
- You may have to queue for a short time. There is no seating or toilet facilities on site.
Where can I get a rapid test?
You can get tested at one of our static sites:
- The Centre, Farnham Road – Monday to Friday - 8am til 8pm (Sat til 6pm) Sun 9am - 4pm
- Langley Pavilions Community Centre 305 Langley Rd, Slough, SL3 8BS - Tuesday to Saturday - 8am til 6pm.
And a mobile van service, coming to a space near you:
- Colnbrook Village Hall, Vicarage Way, SL3 0RD every other Monday from 2 August - 9am til 4pm
- Britwell Community Centre, Long Furlong Drive, Slough SL2 2PH - every other Monday from 26 July - 9am til 4pm
- Sainsburys, Uxbridge Road, SL1 1SU - every Tuesday and Thursday - 9am til 4pm
- Town Centre - Outside Queensmere, High St, SL1 1JU, (in between Nandos and H Samuels) every Wednesday - 8am til 6pm
- Jamia Masjid Islamic Centre, Stoke Poges Lane, SL1 3NY, every Friday - 12pm til 4pm
- ASDA Slough, Telford Drive, SL1 9LA, every Saturday - 9am til 4pm
You can book a slot to take part in rapid testing or just pop in during opening hours.