Booking a test slot, what you need and where to go
Book a slot
Initial testing slots are 30 minutes.
You can also just drop in!
Before you visit
- You need to provide a mobile phone number or email address when you register for a test at the site.
- Bring your mobile phone and make sure it's charged. If you do not have a mobile phone, there will be facilities at the site to register.
- Bring a face mask.
- You may have to queue for a short time. There is no seating or toilet facilities on site.
Where can I get a rapid test?
You can get tested at one of our static sites:
- The Centre, Farnham Road – Tuesday to Saturday - 8am til 8pm (Sat til 6pm).
- Langley Pavilions Community Centre 305 Langley Rd, Colnbrook, SL3 8BS. Tuesday to Saturday - 8am til 6pm.
And a mobile van service, coming to a space near you:
- Colnbrook Village Hall, every other Monday from 26 April - not including the 17 May - 9am til 4pm
- Manor Park community centre, every other Monday from 3 May - including the 17 May - 9am til 4pm
- Sainsbury, Uxbridge Road, every Tuesday - 9am til 4pm
- Upton Court Park car park, every other Wednesday from 28 April - 9am til 4pm
- Mercian Way Recreation Ground, every other Wednesday from 5 May -9am til 4pm
- Sainsbury, Uxbridge Road, every Thursday - 9am til 4pm
- JMIC, Stoke Poges Lane, every Friday - 9am til 4pm
- ASDA Slough, Telford Drive, every Saturday - 9am til 4pm
You can book a slot to take part in rapid testing or just pop in during opening hours.