Booking a test slot, what you need and where to go
Book a slot
We strongly encourage you to book a slot to take part in rapid testing.
Initial testing slots are 30 minutes.
You may just drop in, but please be warned there may be queues and a longer wait for testing.
Before you visit
- You need to provide a mobile phone number or email address when you register for a test at the site.
- Bring your mobile phone and make sure it's charged. If you do not have a mobile phone, there will be facilities at the site to register.
- Bring a face mask.
- You may have to queue for a short time. There is no seating or toilet facilities on site.
Where can I get a rapid test?
You can get tested at:
- The Centre, Farnham Road – Tuesday to Saturday, 8am til 8pm (Sat til 6pm)
- Langley Pavilion, Langley Road – Tuesday to Saturday, 8am til 6pm
- Arbour Park, Stoke Rd, Slough SL2 5AY – Tuesday to Saturday, 8am til 6pm
You can book a slot to take part in rapid testing or just pop in during opening hours.