What will happen at the rapid testing site
- When you arrive, we'll ask for a mobile phone number or email address, to register you.
- We'll give you a registration card.
- You will be directed to a booth where you will be required to swab your throat and nose.
- They will put the swab into a tube, add a liquid then drop it onto a test cartridge. This looks a bit like a pregnancy test. If you have coronavirus, a coloured line shows to indicate a positive result.
- Rapid tests take 10 minutes. You'll get the results within 45 minutes, by email/text or a phone call.
- Wear a face mask, follow social distancing rules and follow instructions from marshals and volunteers at all times.
- Please show consideration to local residents.