Report a Covid-19 related issue

If you see or hear something at a Slough-based business that you think is breaching Coronavirus guidelines (Covid – Secure) to keep everyone safe, then please do report a Covid-19 related issue.

If you wish to, you can report a possible breach of Coronavirus measures through the Thames Valley Police website or call the non emergency number 101. Particularly breaches of self isolation rules, to report large gatherings, and significant issues surrounding face coverings can be reported to the police.