What’s in it for you?
We value the time people take to talk to us, but what’s in it for you? Well, for one thing, you can add your views to a conversation and know they will be taken into account when decisions are made. Some other benefits are listed below.
- Access to training – this could be face to face training or e-learning.
- Meeting new people, making contact with and developing a better relationship with your neighbours.
- Making a difference – changing things that matter to you and your neighbours to make life easier for everyone.
- Getting something that irritates you off your chest – but in a way that informs the people (us) who can do something about it.
In return, we will:
- make sure you have all of the information you need to decide whether or not you want to be involved in a conversation, e.g. the topic, time commitment, what we intend to achieve
- tell you what has changed or what we will do as a result of the conversation
- we will update you as things progress.