05-1651 AD Property
- Hours of work: Full time 37 hours per week
- Location: Observatory House, Windsor Road, Slough
- Salary: £82,329 to £96,023 per annum (pro rata for part time employees)
This new role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced property professional to play a key part in developing and delivering property services for the public and vulnerable people of Slough.
As part of the Directorate Leadership Team, you will have responsibility for our property services to ensure we deliver a great service to customers, embedding a strong vision to help us keep improving.
Are you a high energy leader who thrives in an ever-changing environment? If yes, then we are looking for you.
Through your leadership, you’ll provide strategic direction, help us to achieve our corporate objectives and provide high quality services that our customers rely on. You will need the agility to adapt quickly to requirements within an ever-changing landscape. The successful candidate will be a thought leader.
Your main accountabilities will include:
- providing professional advice on delivery of better business performance ad acquire new business, creating a seamless service and a one team ethos
- to translate strategy into delivery plans.
- lead the professional property capability in the organisation.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Richard West, Executive Director on 07715 607404.
Closing date for applications: 17 October 2022 at 5p.m.
- Job pack (641 kB)
- Apply online