Damaged, stolen or missing bins

If your bin is damaged, stolen or missing, please apply online to arrange for it to be replaced. 

Residents requiring a replacement household black refuse bin, will now be issued with a 180 litre black refuse bin.

Request a larger refuse bin

If you have a family of six or more living at the same property, you may be eligible for a larger 240 litre black refuse bin. You will need to provide proof of the number of occupants living at the address; for each individual recent documents such as bank statements, bills, child benefit letters would be acceptable.

You can post these documents to Chalvey HWRC & Waste Transfer Station, White Hart Road, Slough, SL1 2SF or email them to recycling@slough.gov.uk.

We encourage our residents to recycle as much as you can, you can upgrade your red recycling bin to a larger size.

Contact Environmental Services

How to contact the Environmental Services Team