Care homes and domiciliary care

Information, advice and advocacy

If you require independent financial advice to help you plan your care and support needs, you can call the council on 01735 475111. We can advise you on how to access appropriate independent financial advice.

If you require advocacy support, SBC has commissioned Advocacy in Slough to deliver statutory and non-statutory advocacy services in Slough. You can contact them with any queries.