Do you need somewhere to park your car securely in Slough?
We have garages available to let in many parts of the town.
If you are interested in renting a council garage, then please:
- complete a council garage or car port application form (PDF).
- request a form by email: email@example.com or;
- if you have issues accessing or completing this form, call 01753 475111 and choose the options as if you are a council tenant.
- garages will not be allocated to tenants who are in arrears of rent or applicants owing any debts to Slough Borough Council
- for all arrears we maintain a waiting list. The size of the list varies depending on the area
- applicants must be aged 18 or over
- if you are a non-council tenant, you may still be able to rent a garage, contact us for further details.
If you currently have a garage and wish to terminate your tenancy please use the following form:
- Parking space termination form (PDF). If you have issues accessing or completing this form, call 01753 475111.