Are you keen to volunteer at Arbour Park?
We have some great opportunities for you to get involved and help out at Slough Borough Council’s brand new community sports facility!
Our exciting new venue was recently voted the best non-league stadium of the year (2017) by Groundtastic – the football grounds magazine.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for all visitors
- Providing front of house support for activities and events
- Welcoming visitors to an activity or event and directing them to their location
- Ushering people attending activities or events at Arbour Park
- Ensuring the clean and tidy presentation of the front of house areas, especially inside the venue
- Helping Arbour Park staff prepare for a hire, activity or event and helping clear away afterwards
- Stadium maintenance including brushing the pitch and clearing the stands
- Supporting the delivery of walking football, chair based exercise, and other sport and physical activity programmes at Arbour Park.
Please note: Volunteers need to be 18+ for evening volunteering. Daytime duties may be undertaken by volunteers 16+.
To apply fill in a Volunteering application form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in to Arbour Park.
For a more informal conversation, please contact Frank Sugrue on 01753 875784.