Organising an event
Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added on this page.
You need to be aware of food safety and hygiene when you plan an event.
- Find out How to safely host a street party from the Food Standards Agency.
- Email email@example.com for information and advice.
Date: Saturday 21 May
Bunting making workshop
Everyone welcome. All materials provided. Free refreshments.
- Long Furlong Community Centre, Britwell 2-5pm
Date: Sunday 5 June
Foxborough Jubilee Festival
Join us at Foxborough Primary School for a community festival celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee hosted by Councillor Madhuri Bedi, Abri, Foxborough Primary School and Pioneer Educational Trust. It is the day of the Big Lunch so bring along a picnic and enjoy the day with your family and friends. There will be live music and performances, an ice-cream van, activities for young ones to get involved in, stalls run by those local to the Foxborough community and more!
- Foxborough School, 12noon-4pm.
Chalvey Bring-Your-Own picnic “The Queens Jubilee Lunch and Party"
Join Chalvey Community Partnership for a bring your own picnic lunch and party for all Chalvey residents. Loads of Fun activities will be taking place throughout the day especially for the children. There will be live music and performances, an ice-cream van, activities for young people to get involved in and more! All free, of course!
- Chalvey Recreation Ground 12noon.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 07709770379
The Britwell Platinum Jubilee Celebration 2022
- BBQ and other food to buy - or bring a picnic
- Stalls and games
- Free prize draw
- Ice cream and treats
- Free bouncy castle
- Card making
- Face painting and henna painting
- Dog show
- Licensed bar
- DJ music
- Live performances
Come along to enjoy the fun!
- Parish grounds, Long Furlong Drive (behind Cafe Bew Hut / Chicken Ranch) 12.30-5.30pm
- If you want to have a stall or run a children’s game stall or volunteer and be part of making it happen, email email@example.com
- Follow Britwell Neighbourhood Action Group on Facebook for updates