Dropped kerb crossings

Access requests / vehicular crossing

The vehicular crossing is the sloped area of footway between the kerb edge and the front garden of a residential property.

If you would like to apply for a vehicular crossing, please read this guidance (PDF). Please apply using the online application form

Or you can download the form (.DOCX). Complete and send it to us with the appropriate payment.

Highways Team
Slough Borough Council
Observatory House
25 Windsor Road

Please email highways team at highways@slough.gov.uk