Utility streetworks

Under the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, utility companies have to inform the council of any work being carried out. We will inspect a percentage of this work.

If there is a problem with a utility service please contact the utility company direct - their details should be provided at the site of the works.

If there is a problem with the road surface please complete the report a highways issue form.