You can search for current and past planning applications online:
- to search for a planning application using the application number or address please use the simple search option
- to search using a wider variety of options please use the advanced search option.
Please note these records only go back to 1980.
Comment on or object to a current application
Members of the public can express their views on all planning applications received by us, Slough Borough Council.
After viewing a planning application, you may decide you wish to submit written comments about the proposal to the council. This is called a “written representation”. This representation may show you support the plans, or object to them. Relevant issues raised in these representations will be taken into account when the outcome of the application is decided.
Guidance on what to include in a written representation can be found in the:
- Consitution 5.2 - Code of Conduct for councillors and officers in relation to planning and licensing matters (PDF).
Please make sure your representation:
- is received by the planning team before the end of the consultation period
- clearly states your name and your correspondence address
- clearly states the reference number of the application
- clearly states whether you support or object to the proposed development, and the reasons for this.
Please note by law, all representations received by the planning department are available for the public to view. You can submit this representation either by email to email@example.com or as a paper copy to:
Slough Borough Council
25 Windsor Road
Slough, SL1 2EL
When we receive your representation, we will send you an acknowledgement letter. Please note we are not able to respond to specific points raised in your representation.
If you have any questions about searching, tracking, or commenting on an application, please contact us for advice.