Assistant Site Controller (Iqra Primary School)
Competitive Salary plus Pension
The Governors are seeking to employ an Assistant Site Controller to join our enthusiastic, well established and thriving team. Together with the Site Controller, you will be responsible for the operation, management, maintenance and security of the school site and building. You will work 37.5 hours per week, term time plus 5 Inset days. You will also work an additional 2 weeks during the school holidays.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, proactive and flexible in all areas including working hours
- Well organised, able to work independently and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Able to work as part of a team but also be able to work on your own initiative
- IT literate
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a similar position although training will be given
If you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you.
IQRA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
For an application pack please visit the school website to download an application pack or contact Susan Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org Previous applicants need not apply. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing Date: Midday Friday 21st October 2022
- Job Description and Person Specification (PDF 135kB)