The Governors are seeking to employ a full time Site Controller to join our enthusiastic, well established and thriving team. The Site Controller together with our Assistant Site Controller will be responsible for the operation, management, maintenance and security of the school site and building. This is an all year, full time role which includes some additional out of hours work.
We are looking for someone who is:
- highly motivated, proactive and flexible in all areas including working hours
- well organised, able to work independently and able to prioritise a busy workload
- able to work as part of a team but also be able to work on your own initiative
- IT literate
- be knowledgeable of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- have skills in a trade, DIY or property maintenance
- ideally you will have previous experience of working in a similar position although training will be given.
If you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you.
IQRA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
For an application pack please visit the school website to download an application pack or contact Susan Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date is midday on Monday 24 January 2022.