Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September 2019
11am-5pm both days
Bloom Park, Middlegreen Road, Langley
Slough Canal Festival is a wonderful weekend by the water!
Two days of fantastic fun for all the family with free entry, free parking, free displays and performances in the main arena and much more. And full disability access to the site and allocated parking.
This year there will be:
- canal boat trips (for a small fee)
- birds of prey displays
- a display by Flyte of fancy sheepdog show
- a steam engine train that will take children and families on trips around the arena
- wheelchair-accessible Trevor the Tractor
- mobile farm
- Diddy Drivers - children can get behind the wheel of their own electric-powered mini-Jaguar or Land Rover with an option for parents to control the cars with a remote for drivers that are too young
- ferret racing
- charity and arts and crafts stalls
- Emma's Crafty Kids session all day
- face painting and glitter tattoos (just £1 each)
- bungee trampoline (just £1)
- small funfair rides
- bouncy castle
- a mobile bar.
Lynsey Hellewell, the council’s events organiser, said: “We love hosting this event every year. It always draws great crowds of people who enjoy spending time by the canal and watching the arena shows.”
- Sponsored by Stoke Wharf, in partnership with Slough Urban Renewal (SUR) and Waterside Places.
- Silver sponsor is the Slough Express.
- The Inland Waterways Association.
- Canal and River Trust.
See the map of how to get to the Canal Festival
For more information contact events on 01753 875194 or email email@example.com