We have a high volume of calls so you may experience a longer wait time. Or, you can use this section of the site to find out information about your account.
Contacting council tax
- Have you received a reminder? Council tax reminders are sent if payments are not made on time. Sign in or register to check your account within the self-service portal.
- Want to make a payment? Find details on how to pay council tax. You can also use our automated telephone payment line: 0300 456 0480. You will need to have your council tax account number and card details to hand.
- Struggling to make payments? Visit our problems paying your council tax page. If you are on low income you may be able to claim council tax support.
- You can submit your enquiry using our council tax enquiry form. We aim to respond within 10 working days.
- Why not pay your council tax by direct debit, it is quick and simple and means you will never miss a payment.