Fortnightly bin collections
Residents with domestic grey and red bins
We only collect rubbish in bins where the lids are fully closed. Check reasons for missed bin collections to avoid your bin not being collected.
Bin collection details
Your bin day is the same. Grey bins will be collected one week and red bin the next week.
We will only collect one grey bin and up to 2 red bins on collection day.
- Find your fortnightly collection bin day and dates.
- Check out the how to find your bin collection day and dates video for more help.
Grey and red bin sizes
- The standard grey bin is 180 litres. You can request a replacement, larger 240 litres grey bin if:
- your grey bin is smaller than your 240 litres red bin and
- you are a family of six or more living at the same property.
- The standard red bin is 240 litres.
Residents with large communal bins
No changes: your bin day will stay the same with weekly collections.