Tel: 0303 123 0035
Renew online with your library card and PIN
Tel: 01753 875533
Tel: 01753 875762
(More information on room bookings)
Library @ The Curve
Slough SL1 1XY
Location map for Library @ The Curve
Please note public access during the first hour of opening is to the ground floor only. This includes self service borrowing and returning books, and access to public computers and printing.
Register Office is operating registration for births by appointment only. (further info on Register Office Services under COVID-19)
- Free wifi available
- Automatic door no step access
- Adult Changing Place: disabled toilet with additional features: a height adjustable adult-sized changing bench, a tracking hoist system, and adequate space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers, located on the ground floor
- Disabled Toilets and Baby Change facilities alongside standard toilets, on all floors
- Parking: Nearest car park is Herschel car park. Get a 50% discount when you validate your ticket at the library.
Large shopping centre car parks are also within walking distance.
- Disabled parking: The Curve has one disabled parking space. If visitors attending planned meetings or events wish to use the onsite disabled bay and it is available, please contact the onsite Facilities Officer to arrange access on 07850 067119.
Other Disabled parking: There are designated disabled parking spaces nearby: on the High Street, outside MyCouncil and on High Street West (opposite where the old library used to be). Unlimited parking is permitted in Pay & Display bays. Please display your valid disabled blue badge clearly to avoid a Penalty Charge Notice
- Magic Table: playful, interactive light games that entice children, adults, and older people to get moving and have fun together, specially good for learning disabilities and dementia. (More info about weekly session times)
Also available in The Curve
Events and Performances
Look out for evening performances, theatre, pantomimes, exhibitions and a wide range of other events at The Curve
(More information about The Curve)
The Gallery at The Curve is located on the ground floor and hosts exhibitions every month by local artists.
If you are interested in exhibiting please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
The café is located on the ground floor and is managed by The Real Experience. The café serves hot drinks, sandwiches and snacks
Look out for local history pods throughout The Curve with interesting facts and information on the history of Slough and the local area. Slough Museum also runs special events both in the library and in the community
(more information about Slough Museum to follow shortly)