Arrange a collection
Charges are £17 per item with a minimum charge of £51. A maximum of 5 items are allowed per collection.
Exceptions to this are: a fridge, a freezer, or a fridge freezer. These items will incur a per-item fee of £25.
Example of items:
- a table plus four chairs count as five items
- a three piece suite counts as three items
- a bed base and mattress counts as 2 items
- a wardrobe is one item (bundled together if dismantled or broken).
Households where the only occupants are pensioners or the only occupants are registered disabled are entitled to a £10 discount. This is limited to two per year.
Book and pay for your collection
- For security purposes you will need to register for an account to make the booking.
- If you need to register, once you've done that you will need to search for "bulky waste" to come back to this page to get back to the bulky waste collection service form.
- Payment is needed at the time of booking. You will be advised what the cost is for the item(s) you want collected.
- Your booking cannot be changed once you have submitted your request.
- We are unable to refund if you cancel.
Where to leave your items
On your refuse collection day, please leave your item(s) outside your property along with your refuse bins.
If you live in a flat or have any access issues, make sure you inform us of your circumstances. We will not be able to collect any items from inside your property.