We run a free home clothing collection scheme for you to donate unwanted clothes, shoes and accessories to reuse and recycle in partnership with TRAID, a charity working to stop clothes from being thrown away.
Arrange a collection
To arrange a free doorstep collection:
- contact TRAID on 0208 733 2580 (select option 1) or
- use TRAID's online booking form.
What happens next?
Collections are on a Monday between 4pm and 9pm.
Slough residents who notify TRAID by 5pm on a Friday will have their donations collected on the following Monday.
A collector in a branded TRAID van will collect donations from you, which means you do not have to leave them outside.
All profits raised from the scheme will go towards TRAID's projects, fighting global poverty overseas and providing environmental education in the UK.
Important things to note
- Please put all items together in a bag. A minimum donation of one large bin liner is required for collection.
- Please tie together any pairs of shoes you donate.
- Shoes, clothing and accessories should be clean and good quality.
Go to TRAID's website for more information about the organisation.
TRAID's registered charity number is 297489.