Slough community mental health team and Slough older people’s mental health team
Slough Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) and Slough Older People’s Mental Health (OPMH) Team we offer a number of different initiatives to support carers, including:
- Carer Café peer support group
- Carer Training Programme - a 10 week information course
- Hope College - a Recovery College aimed at supporting service users, carers and staff
- Carer Forum - an opportunity to shape services by being involved in focus groups
- volunteer programmes.
We also have close links with local organisations to support carers, including:
- Slough Borough Council
- Slough Carer Support.
For further information about Hope College or support for carers of people receiving services from Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) Mental Health Services in Slough, please call:
- Slough CMHT on 01753 690 950,
- or Slough OPMH on 01753 635 220.