|Rooms||Registered charity rate||Private & semi commercial hire||Daytime & childrens birthday party rate between the hours of
09.00 - 16.00
|Main hall - weddings, celebrations & parties||-||£53.56||-||150|
|Small hall (weekends only)||£15.76||£18.54||-||30|
|Small hall (weekends only)
weddings, celebrations & parties
|Meeting room 2||£9.63||£11.33||-||-|
- A refundable* deposit is required
(*refundable subject to no damage to the premises or overstay)
- Public liability insurance is charged at 5%
- Charges may vary depending on the type of function
- Charges are applied for IT equipment, stage and sound system and refreshments at the Community Centre
Registered Charity Rate:
A Registered Charity organisation is required to meet a minimum of two categories below to receive the Registered Charity group rate.
- Organisations that have completed Slough Quality Protects at the minimum of bronze level.
- A non-profit making organisation where profits are dedicated to the community.
- Voluntary organisations accountable to members or users and are primarily governed by volunteers.
- The activity is carried out by volunteers and provides a service to the community.
- The activity commemorates a significant cultural, national or civic event or anniversary.
- Fundraising for the wider community. Social Enterprise Companies with charitable objectives, who are limited by guarantee and not those who were limited by shares.
- Registered Charity organisations which operate with a constitution.
Private and Semi commercial hire:
A semi-commercial organisation is required to meet the first criteria below and one other in this section to receive the semi-commercial rate.
- Small organisations providing services which support Slough Council priorities. These include services and activities which involve:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Safer Communities
- Economy and Skills
- The Environment
- Small limited companies providing a service to the local community.
- Small limited companies which meet the Councils priorities.
- Classes for which participants pay a charge and where individual people gain financially will be considered in this category.
- Hire for private profit (in contrast to fundraising for community benefit).
- Private companies or large businesses.
- An enterprise that is established for trade or business venture purpose.
- Activity is solely organised for profit.
- Individuals running a business.
- Groups pursuing Party Political Governmental or commercial objectives.