Assessment session advice
Your safety is paramount to us.
Don't attend your assessment session if:
- you are unwell, do not attend the initial assessment.
- you or a member of your family has COVID-19 symptoms. Book a Covid test.
If you do attend
- enter the building on time
- follow the signage and staff instructions: follow the one way system, use the stairs not lifts
- always stay 2 metres apart from other people
- always wear a mask in the building unless you are exempt
- cough or sneeze in to tissues and avoid touching your face
- during the initial assessment follow the direction of staff. This includes:
- enter the room and sit at the desk as directed
- remain at your desk unless asked to move
- use the sanitiser provided at the beginning and end of the session
- if you need to visit the toilet alert the attention of the staff
- maintain a 2 metre distance from other people at all times
- please bring your own resources and take them home with you afterwards: note book, pen, pencil, drinking water etc.