Fees, refunds and transfers of courses

Change of circumstances

When you enrol we have a ‘cooling off period’ before your course starts. If we cancel your course we will seek to find you a suitable transfer:

If you leave a course due to a medical condition you can apply for a refund:

  • course refund form. If you have issues accessing or completing the form, please call 01753 476611. The line is monitored Monday-Friday, 9.30am - 3.30pm.