We are committed to employing people with disabilities and are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer. We will:
- look to attract and recruit disabled people
- provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process
- make reasonable adjustments to support disabled candidates through the recruitment process, so they have the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
Under the Disability Confident scheme, you can ask to be considered for a guaranteed invitation to interview if you:
- have a disability and
- meet the essential criteria for the job role you are applying for.
You will need to complete the Disability Confident section on the application form and clearly evidence how you meet the essential eligibility criteria in your application.
Under the Equality Act (2010), a person is disabled if:
- they have physical or mental impairment and
- that impairment has a “substantial” and “long term” negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.