You can go to the YouTube site to access the "Ways to pay your council tax" video with an interactive transcript - select the 3 horizontal dots icon and choose "Open transcript". Please note the video may autoplay.
How can I pay my council tax?
- Pay by direct debit - sign up once, relax!
- Pay with our online payments service
- Pay by contacting your bank on the phone or over the internet
- Pay by automated telephone service: 0300 456 0480
- Pay at your local post office or payzone
- Don’t forget you will need your council tax account number.
This is an 8 digit number starting with 7.
Find out more on our website www.slough.gov.uk/council-tax