At Slough’s children’s centres, we understand.
We know that one of life’s toughest jobs is being a parent. It’s a job that doesn’t come with a guide book and there are times when we all need friendly advice or a confidence-boost.
- How do you know when it’s the right time to wean your baby or when to potty train your toddler?
- What is the best way to share a book with your child or to help your 4-year-old settle in school?
- How do you juggle your finances or cope when someone in the family has lost their job?
- How do you make that first step to get back to work or to train for your dream job?
- Who can help if you are going through difficult times?
We can help. We’re here to help you answer these questions and much more. We’re in your local neighbourhood, so we’re easy to contact.
Slough Family Information Service website has a list of children's centres.