Industrial pollution

Apply for a Part A2 and B permits

The operator of the installation (or an authorised person on behalf of the company) must apply for a permit. Contact us on

A permit will only be granted if you can satisfy the regulator that the requirements of the regime in terms of controlling emissions to the air can be met and subsequently maintained.

Once a permit is issued, the operator must comply with the permit conditions and pay an annual fee.