Housing options for young people

What help can I get from the Housing Assessment team?

This all depends on your situation; we have a duty to provide advice and support to anyone who comes to us but we do not have to provide accommodation for everyone.

You may be able to get help if:

  • you are being abused or are at risk
  • you are leaving care and have nowhere else to go
  • your family has evicted you and you have nowhere else to go.

You might not be entitled to help from us if:

  • you have had an argument and have walked out
  • you have been asked to leave because of your behaviour
  • you have lived in Slough for less than 5 years or have been placed into Slough by another borough.