What help can I get from the Housing Assessment team?
This all depends on your situation; we have a duty to provide advice and support to anyone who comes to us but we do not have to provide accommodation for everyone.
You may be able to get help if:
- you are being abused or are at risk
- you are leaving care and have nowhere else to go
- your family has evicted you and you have nowhere else to go.
You might not be entitled to help from us if:
- you have had an argument and have walked out
- you have been asked to leave because of your behaviour
- you have lived in Slough for less than 5 years or have been placed into Slough by another borough.