Gambling premises licence

Gambling premises licence and application

The licensing authority grant premises licences to existing operating licence holders. Premises that can be licensed for gambling include;

  • casino premises
  • bingo premises
  • betting premises (including tracks)
  • adult gaming centres
  • family entertainment centres

How to apply

For an application form, please email and a form will be emailed to you. If you would like us to post the form to you, please include your address. Then:

  • submit the premises application form
  • submit the plan of the premises
  • pay relevant fee
  • send the notice of application to the responsible authorities
  • publish the perscribed notice in a local news paper within 10 working days of making the application
  • publish the perscribed notice on the premises (the notice must be displayed for 28 days starting from when the applcaition was made).

Contact Licensing

Contact the licensing team