A personal licence authorises a specified person to supply alcohol or allow the supply of alcohol at a licensed premise.
You must apply to the licensing authority where you live and not in the district in which you work. To make an application you must;
- be over 18 years of age
- not have any relevant or foreign criminal convictions as perscribed in the Licensing Act 2003
- have an approved licensing qualification
- pay the required fee as listed below through our online payments system and include the reference number in your application form.
Fees and payments
- Grant: £37 - Statutory
- Renewal: £37 - Statutory
- Notice of change of name and address: £10.50 - Statutory
- Application for copy of lost or stolen Personal Licence: £10.50 (each copy) - Statutory